Crock Pot Egg Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I recently found this recipe on About.com. My family really likes it but we found that is it great filling for breakfast burritos.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 25mins
- 16 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- In a small skillet, cook onion and green pepper in olive oil until crisp tender. Let cool about 10 minutes.
- Place frozen hash browns in the slow cooker.
- Add ham, onion, green pepper and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with the cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and seasonings until well mixed.
- Pour over the ingredients in the slow cooker, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 5-6 hours, until casserole is set and eggs are thoroughly cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION