Crock Pot Chicken a La King
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Add condensed soup, flour, black pepper and cayenne pepper to the bottom of crock pot and stir until combined.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours, until heated through.
- Serve over cooked rice or toast points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!