Crock Pot Cheese and Meatball Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen precooked meatballs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped potato
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- Put meatballs and remaining ingredients except for the Cheez Whiz into the crock pot. Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on LO for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, add the Cheez Whiz, stirring gently until blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!