Crock Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs lean stewing beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 21 ounces water (2 soup cans water)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice
- 16 ounces frozen peas
- 1. Place stew beef in crock pot.
- 2. Pour mushroom soup and onion soup mix on top of beef.
- 3. Add 2 soup cans of water.
- 4. Add garlic and pepper.
- 5. Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- 6. Cook on high for 1 hour and then lower setting to low, cook an additional 3 hours. Or cook on low for 6-8 hours. I cook on high for an hour to speed up the cooking process, because I usually don't remember to start dinner until lunch time.
- 7. Add rice and peas. If you are short in time, you can cook rice and peas separately, and then serve.
- 8. Cook an additional 2 hours.
- 9. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!