Crock Pot Bean Dip With Meat
photo by MamawCook
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 3 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (30 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (30 ounce) cans of hot diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (30 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- tortilla chips, scoops, 1 bag
- Brown hamburger and onion together and drain.
- Place all ingredients together into a large crock pot, stir well to mix.
- Cook on high for an hour, reduce heat to medium, heat thoroughly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and chips.
- You may want to spice it up and add extra chilies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Millstone, Kentucky, near the Virginia border. I have been a born again follower of Christ since 1981 and I love to sing praises of all Jesus has done for me and my family over the years! I have two lovely daughters. I am a 50 y/o Grandmother of 2 wonderful children. My oldest daughter is their mother. My hobbies are that I love to bake and cook, sew, paint, embroidery on machine, do woodworking and just whatever!!