Crock Pot Apricot Preserves
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 30mins
4 1/2 cups
- In a food processor, chop the apricots finely.
- Place in a crock pot with the sugar and water and stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours, stirring twice, if possible.
- Uncover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, 2 hours more, or until it has thickened Ladle into clean, hot jam jars and seal.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Or keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!