Crispy Prosciutto Cups With Pear Filling
photo by CoCaShe
- Ready In:
- 200 g prosciutto or 200 g serrano ham
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 medium pear
- paprika, chives, etc. as garnish (optional)
- 1) Cut ham into squares large enough to fit into mini muffin tin. Note: the ham will shrink, so it's ok if it sticks out a bit (although try to make it stick up, so it doesn't overlap with neighboring ham cups); I also saw this done with 2-4 strips overlaid in a criss cross.
- Bake at 375 for approx 10 minutes, until warm and stiff.
- Remove cups from oven and place on paper towel to cool and drain grease (see note above).
- Cut up pear into small cubes; mix with lemon juice and fill cups as much as you want.
- Garnish with colorful spices and/or herbs (sweet paprika and chives shown in picture).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!