Crispy French-fried Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- Thoroughly mix flour, salt, baking powder and pepper.
- Beat egg yolk and milk together.
- Blend in the dry ingredients.
- Beat egg white until foamy, add sugar and beat until stiff but not dry.
- Fold into milk mixture.
- Dip mushrooms in batter.
- Roll in Chex cereal crumbs.
- Drop in a few at a time into deep, hot oil (385 degrees).
- Fry until golden brown, turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!