Crescent Wrapped Apple Brie
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F .
- Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place the Brie on the center of first dough square. Arrange apple slices on top, and sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the apples.
- Pull up the sides of the bottom dough square, then place the remaining dough square on top of the Brie, apples and brown sugar. Press dough evenly around cheese, pressing to seal completely. Brush beaten egg all over the dough. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve the Brie with crackers or apple slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!