Overnight Creme Fraiche
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 2mins
- Whisk together the cream and sour cream until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with cheesecloth or a thin kitchen towel and let sit at room temperature (around 68 degrees) until it thickens.
- This will take at least 12 and up to 24 hours.
- Stir until smooth and refrigerate.
- The creme fraiche will stay fresh for several weeks.
- As it ages it will give off some water liquid.
- Either stir it back into the creme fraiche or spoon it off and discard it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!