1. Boil shrimp until cooked threw add scallops boil for another 3 minutes then put aside.
2. In a pot put butter and fry garlic, onions, and carrots until golden, then add the flour, mix real well until creamy, add the stock, shrimp, scallops, drained, the half n half, and heavy cream mix well and boil for 10 minutes. Put aside to cool.
3. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
4. Cut in half the grape tomatoes then marinate in melted butter garlic powder, garlic salt, black pepper, and oregano for 5 minutes.Then put in the oven on broil for about 5 to 7 minutes and keep checking on them.
5. Then do the mashed potatoes as the directions are asked.
6. Cut four slices of garlic bread for each plate.
7. Spread the creamy shrimp and scallop sauce drained; on to the garlic bread garnish with green onions.
8. 1st side of roasted grape tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
9. 2nd side of simply mashed potatoes and garnish with chopped green onions.Enjoy!