Creamy One Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 cups uncooked dry elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients and place into the rice cooker, close lid and set to on.
- When unit switches to keep warm, open lid, stir, close lid and leave on keep warm for at least five more minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Cheeses that are nice, are a mixture of mild cheddar, fontina,and mozzarella.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Grandmother of two boys, great grandmother of one ...worked in hardware and construction for forty years, read all cookbooks, watch all cook shows on tv. like to cook all types of new recipes.