Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise (I just use miracle whip)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (I made it with dijon as well, but you can use which ever one you like best)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or a jar with a lid so you can shake it!
- Combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before using so the flavours can blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a mom and I love to cook. Started cooking when I was 20, and found I love to do it! I love to experiment with new stuff all the time, and I hate prepackaged foods and recipes that use them, so I always try to figure out the ingredients on my own to copy a recipe. I just don't think that opening a can of baked beans and adding something to it makes for homemade beans!!) My husband had a heart attack last year at the age of 39! So now, we try to eat a lot healthier. I am always looking for ways to get more veggies into him. In my recipes, I never add salt, but I post it here cuz I know most people still like the taste. It takes a while, but you get over it when you cut it out of your cooking. We don't even have a salt shaker anymore. Poor guests! I love that when I post something here, I can see the nutritional breakdown so I know what he can and can't have. I've printed all kinds of recipes that I've found here and made up a heart friendly cookbook for us.