Creamy Baked Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Prepare crust and press into a Springform pan.
- Beat cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Mix in eggs and lemon juice.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300F for 50-55m.
- Top with sour cream, Bake 5m more.
- Top with cherrries or orher fruit<if desired> after chilling for 5hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been cooking since I was 13. Pursued it professionally for a few years, but got trapped in Medical. I've since escaped into the more relaxing role of motherhood and wifedom. I thouroughly enjoy being home and cooking. Although, the pay is low, the benefits more than make up for it! I'm also a knitter. I spend a lot of time making things for my 3 children.