Cream Cheese Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions. Meanwhile brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain.
- Add tomato soup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cream cheese to ground beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until cream cheese is all melted and sauce is smooth.
- Combine sauce and noodle in a 2 quart covered casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this last night... I had a friend over and my boyfriend and i loved it! I felt it was very economical and tasted wonderful! I am going to pass this on to my boyfriend's family, my family and friends! Its so yummy!!!!! I missed taking a picture of it last night because we cut into it too quick... I will be making this again for the family!!! I will definitely get a picture and post it! A++++
I'm sorry...but this was pretty bad. It is extremely boring and tasteless....it is missing something. Also, the tomato flavor is overpowering.....it was basically tomato noodles with a little meat in it. I don't even see how children would like this. It was like a bad version of Hamburger Helper Lasagna. I was embarrassed to serve it.