photo by Denver cooks
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crawfish tail
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tony chachere's original creole seasoning
- 1 lb cooked rotini or 1 lb pasta shells
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Cook pasta, rinse with cool water, drain.
- Melt butter in a large pot. saute onions and garlic 3 minute.
- Add half & half and Creole season. Cook 5-10 min over med.
- Heat until sauce thickens. Add crawfish the last three minute.
- Add pasta and toss well.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with french bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to experiment with new recipes