photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the first three ingredients into the glass. Stir.
- Add the orange juice--it will sink slowly down the glass as you drink it, but wil look amazing when you first serve the cocktail.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.