Cranberry White Chocolate Tarts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Chatelaine.com: "pastry cups get royal treatment with this rich, creamy filling" By Rheanna Kish and The Canadian Living Test Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 24 premade miniature tart shells
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Bake mimi-tart shells according to package instructions. Let cool in pans on rack.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, cover and heat cranberries with liqueur over medium-low heat until steaming,.
- Let stand until softened.
- Finely chop.
- In small saucepan, heat cream just until boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in chocolate and butter until melted.
- Divide cranberries among tart shells.
- Top with chocolate/cream mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, 2 hours.
- (Make-ahead:Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION