Cranberry Pecan Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Place pastry in 9-inch pie pan.
- Crimp or flute crust; set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients except cranberries and pecans in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is set.
- If crust is browning too quickly, cover edge of crust with 2 inch strip of aluminum foil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of four, who loves to try new recipes. I am a stay at home mom. I like to learn new things from the food network television, and I don't like it when I can't decide what to cook. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">