Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- Place pork roast in 3 1/2 - to 4-quart slow cooker.
- In small bowl, combine cranberries, broth, orange peel and 1/4 cup of the cranberry juice cocktail; mix well.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; place on serving platter.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour juices from slow cooker into medium saucepan; if necessary, skim off any fat.
- In small bowl, blend remaining 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail and.
- cornstarch until smooth.
- Stir into juices in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Cut pork into slices.
- Serve pork with sauce.
- If desired, garnish with additional shredded orange peel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!