Cranberry Oatmeal and Yogurt Muffins
photo by Slocan cook
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a medium size bowl combine dry ingredients and set aside
- In a large bowl mix the cranberries, oatmeal, yogurt and eggs together mixing just until the cranberries are incorporated into the oats and yogurt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until all the flour has been absorbed by the cranberries.
- Stir in the oil and combine to make a glossy batter.
- Take a large spoon and place small amounts in each muffin cup filling 3/4 full.
- Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes and then remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before putting on a cake rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a single male who likes to cook and bake different foods and desserts for my main meals of the week. I like to be creative in my cooking and enjoy eating classic old favorites with a new twist to make them more satisfying for me to eat. Every week I have new recipes that I like to try and make for the first time with amazing results every time. </p>