Crabmeat Imperial With Artichokes
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, bell pepper, pimento, egg yolk, dry mustard, artichoke hearts, paprika, and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
- Stir until well mixed, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the crabmeat mixture into four 1-cup baking dishes and cover with remaining mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and bread crumbs on top and bake in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired nurse. My husband and I live on an island in Florida and also have a house in Mississippi. We are active traders in the stockmarket. We also have a beautiful new RV and love seeing the good ole USA. Wish we had more time to travel but stay busier now that we are retired than we did when we worked. I love to cook and experiment with recipes. My husband loves to taste and recommend little changes. Life is good.