MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems.
- In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; saute stems and onions until tender.
- In a bowl, combine crab and lemon juice.
- Add onion mixture, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to crab mixture; mix well. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle stuffed mushrooms with Parmesan cheese. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter; drizzle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt=/ /> <br /> <br />I have been on this site since Recipe Zaar. I could, and sometimes do, spend hours sorting, sifting and planning menus. My goal is to become more involved as well as keeping up with my reviews. I am extremely happily married with a lab/pit mix that is more like our child than a dog. My hubby and I both have a deep passion for for cooking. It's my way of winding down as well as using my creativity. I love recipes as much as I love to tweak them!</p>"
Join The Conversation