Red Lobster's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the Red Lobster website.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (abt 35 to 40)
- 1⁄4 cup finely-chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 lb crab claw meat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
- While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems.
- Discard the other half of the stems or use elsewhere.
- Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
- Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking dishes (about 6 caps each).
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom.
- Cover with sliced cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION