Country Peach Tart
- Ready In:
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 4 cups sliced pitted fresh peaches or 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed
- ground nutmeg
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12 inch circle, transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine flour and Equal then sprinkle over peaches and toss lightly.
- Arrange peaches on pastry, leaving a 2 inch border around the edge of the pastry.
- Sprinkle peaches lightly with nutmeg.
- Fold edge of pastry in.
- Bake in a preheated 425 oven about 25-30 minutes until crust is browned and fruit is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Western KS and am a K-5 Librarian. I love to cook! Don't we all? I'm married to a VERY picky eater. For me, cooking is a great way to relax. I love baking the best. Christmas is my favorite time of year because I can make so many yummy goodies. I'd like to make goodies year-round but we definitely don't need it!