Cottage Cheese Pancake
photo by kate09
- Ready In:
- Beat together first 5 ingredients with a fork until combined.
- Heat a frying pan, coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fry pancake over medium-low heat until set, and brown on one side.
- Loosen very carefully, turn it over and spread 1 teaspoon apple juice on top.
- Fry until puffed and brown on the other side.
- Serve at once with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were delicious and I had to fight off my daughter from eating mine!! I am following a pretty strict nutritional program - so I eliminated the apple juice concentrate. I also put all of the ingredients into a blender to mix it and found it held together a lot better and set up really nice. I topped the pancake with some diced pink lady apple and red anjou pear and then sprinkled a little more cinnamon on top. Yummy!