Cosmopolitan for Lovers!
This recipe I use Grand Marnier. Which brings this elegant drink yet to a higher level!
- Ready In:
- 4 fluid ounces your best vodka, chilled in freezer
- 1 fluid ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice, well chilled
- frozen cranberries
- Put all ingredients into a shaker add as much ice as you can and give a good shake.
- Pour straight up or over ice.
- Garnish with lime slices and frozen cranberries which helps keep it chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very good. I made a pitcher of them for an election 2008 Obama-McCain party in the South of France. It was everyone's first Cosmopolitan and they loved it. The only vodka I had was Grey Goose, which made sublime Cosmos, but that isn't going to happen any time soon again, regular vodka is more than called for here, the Grand Marnier is what makes these special.