- Ready In:
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 ounce orange-infused vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- orange peel, twist for garnish
- Combine the first 6 ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into a glass.
- If serving frozen, combine the first 6 ingredients in a blender with ¾ cup ice; blend briefly until smooth; pour into a glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel twist.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!