Cornflake-Crumb Oven Fried Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 pieces chicken, bone-in (with or without skin)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing, we like Wishbone
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the dressing in a wide narrow bowl so that the chicken can either be dipped (or you can marinate the chicken if you have time which will be better) and coat with the dressing.
- Put the crumbs in another bowl or shallow dish with a lip, and roll the chicken in the crumbs to coat.
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet or Pyrex baking dish, skin side up, and bake for 1 hour or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>