Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
photo by JaxVegas
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
1 Loaf (8.5
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" loaf pan with shortening.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking power and salt together.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract on high for 30 seconds or until batter is completely smooth.
- Add pumpkin and vegetable oil into mixing bowl and beat on medium until batter is completely blended and smooth. Add dry ingredients from medium bowl and continue to mix until blended.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes until the top rises in the middle and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Place loaf pan on a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes before serving by cutting 1-inch slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!