Condiment Turkey Burger
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles (finely chopped)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices American cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 4 soft kaiser buns
- Combine turkey, ketchup, mustard, pickles, egg, salt & pepper (mixture will be very moist). Add bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 burgers.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook burgers for approx 5 minutes on each side (cook all the way through).
- Turn heat off and add sliced cheese. Tent with aluminum foil until cheese melts.
- Serve on good Kaiser buns and top with lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!