Cold Weather Hotpot
- Ready In:
- Cut each onion into 8 wedges. Roughly chop the carrots and cut the potatoes into large chunks. Put the kettle on.
- Heat a large non stick pan, add the ground beef and fry quickly, stirring all the time until evenly browned.
- Crumble in the stock cubes and mix well.
- Add the vegetables, stir them in and add 3 3/4 cups boiling water from the kettle. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25-30 mins until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the baked beans and worcestershire sauce and heat through. Taste and season if necessary.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)