Cold Pizza Dip?!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love to make this dip, because I can make it ahead of time, and refrigerate! Make with all your favorite pizza toppings! Use a shallow dish or 9x13 baking sheet with at least 1/2" wall. FOR VEGETARIAN, OMIT MEATS!
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup black olives, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of pan. Using a spoon is best for an even layer.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle hamburger, and any other toppings you desire.
- Add pepperoni slices on top of meat and veggies.
- Finish with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to eat!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION