Coconut Panna Cotta With Kiwi-Mint Coulis
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 500 ml coconut cream
- 80 ml maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 pieces kiwi fruits
- 5 g mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
- Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!