Ginger Panna Cotta With Mango
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 25mins
- Spray a paper towel with a little cooking spray and use it to grease 8 (1-cup) custard cups or one 8-cup serving bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and let sit for 2-3 minutes, without stirring, to soften.
- Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Add sugar, milk, evaporated milk, cream, vanilla, and ginger; bring to a simmer over medium, stirring constantly (3-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, then allow to rest for 2 minutes so flavors can blend.
- Strain mixture into custard cups.
- When cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set (6 hours or overnight).
- Unmold, if desired; top each portion with a generous helping of fruit before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!