Coconut Macaroons-5 Ingredients
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine coconut, flour, salt.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- I find it much easier to use my hands to mix this batter. You can use a large spoon, but it's a real work-out.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheet or use parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 until golden, watch well--they burn very easily.
- Check at about 13-15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation