Coconut Custard Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Slight variation of Paula Deans French Coconut Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells (a ready to use graham cracker crust can be used in place of an unbaked pie crust)
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Cover crust with foil for the first 30 minutes of baking at 375°, remove foil and bake 25 minutes at 325°.
- If you are using a pre-baked or ready to use graham cracker pie crust keep the crust covered with foil throughout the entire baking process.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION