Coconut and Chia-Seed Pudding
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 0.5 (7 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 strawberry
- 1 tablespoon raw almonds
- Pour the chia seeds into a jar.
- Pour the coconut milk over the chia seeds.
- Put a lid on the jar and shake to combine.
- Add strawberries and almonds on top and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!