- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Separate your egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Mix egg yolks with greek yogurt. Add a pinch of salt to taste (this is optional).
- Whisk egg whites with baking power until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture. Do this in 3 batches.
- Spoon ten circles of mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes. Make sure to keep watch as they tend to burn easily.
- Let it completely cool before eating.
- You can also store them refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.