MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy to make Fudge. I got the recipe out of the newspaper. Time does not include cooling time.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- 14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- Line an 8 inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and the SWEETNED CONDENSED milk in a double boiler over hot,but,not boiling water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut when cool and firm.
- Store, uncovered in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
this was pretty good and really easy to put together. it seemed to take a lot longer than my other fudges to set up and got a little moist around the edges.. the flavor was good. a little too much vanilla flavor when it was soft but it mellowed out as it hardened. the texture was a little grainy?. i used walnuts. it was a fun new fudge to try.. thanksReply