Classic Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix dry ingredients- flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt - in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas, then add oil, milk, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stirring constantly to mix batter.
- Pour into pan and bake 55 - 65 minutes.
- Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry.
- Remove bread from pan, and place on a cooling rack to cool evenly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single mom and engineer who loves to cook on her free time! My favorite thing to do is bake, but I've been finding that I am getting more adventurous and trying new dishes and flavors for meats and other main courses.