photo by JacksonRoykirk
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (optional)
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter.
- Stir well.
- Pour over corn flakes and mix well.
- Press into a greased 8X8 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening together and pour on top.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!