Cinnamon Apple Cake
photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325°F Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients in the order given with a beater just smooth. Fold in the apples, then pour into the pan.
- Prepare the topping, combining until it looks like sand. Spread evenly over the batter.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake.
- Cake can be served warm or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!