Cilantro Cream Sauce (Tastes Like Guacamole)
- Ready In:
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more salt and pepper to season to your liking.
- If you let sit in refrigerator it will firm up a bit.
- If you will serve warm, stir in a spoon of fresh cream and just pop in microwave for a few seconds before serving.
- -Spoon a bit under skin of chicken breast and add some cheese before baking. Then drizzle baked chicken with more of this sauce.
- - Drizzle over any style enchiladas.
- - Serve as dip next to salsa for chips.
- - leftover sauce makes an amazing salad dressing; add some fresh cracked pepper to top of salad, tastes like a Mexican salad.
- - Add to your 7 layered bean dip.
- -Mix in some cheese, green onions and salsa for a zesty dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an American living in Cairo, have lots of free time and love to cook! My friend told me I know the science of food, that I am a food scientist; I was like what??? She said that I put together ingredients that she would never think of, that I know what goes with what, what tastes and works... honestly I really don't know about that, but I do love cooking. I like experimenting and making delicious, but simple meals. I love fresh ingredients, spices and enjoy preparing food for friends. I am so pleased when I see the enjoyment they get from my food. Please be patient with my recipe posts, some may seem lengthy, but I like to explain well so you will get it the first time. I appreciate this from others, so I hope you will too. Also, I never measure anything, so I will try my best to give measurements that will work for you. Anyway, enjoy my recipes on food.com!</p>