Chunky Potato Bacon Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen southern style hash browns, potato chunks,thawed
- 1 quart milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 6 ounces cubed processed cheese
- 5 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine potatoes, milk, soup, cheese, bacon and the worcestershire sauce in a large soup pot.
- Heat to boiling over med high heat, stirring often.
- Boil while stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle more bacon over bowls of soup, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!