"chunky Bar" Cookies
photo by Deb Wolf
- Ready In:
- Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined: dry cake mix, eggs, margarine, butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop from level tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F 11 minutes or until cookies puff.
- Cool on pan 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband, Walt and I live in Huntley, Illinois; about 1 hour west/northwest of Chicago O'Hare airport. I'm a stay at home wife with 3 adult children. I collect old cookbooks, enjoy reading, gardening, canning, candy making and jewelry making. I'm passionate about my savior, singing on the worship team and volunteering for a non-profit that provides free legal services to poor families. My favorite cookbooks are Taste of Home Contest Winning and those authored by Rachael Ray. A pet peeve is when a cook doesn't give an alternative for a difficult to find ingredient.