Chopped Jalapeno Cheese Bread
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>