CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt, ground
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, shaved
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped (substitute walnuts)
- In a medium saucepan over medium high-heat, combine cream, milk, sugar cocoa powder and salt. Whisk mixture until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter until well combined. Add vanilla extract. Transfer to the refrigerator until completely chilled.
- When chilled, freeze the mixture according to the manufacturer’s instruction. 5 minutes after churning, add chocolate. Add walnuts at the end.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!