INDONESIAN PEANUT SAUCE
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, crushed (for garnish)
- Put all the ingredients except peanuts in the jar of a blender and process until smooth. Stop a few times to clean the sides of the jar.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and warm over medium-low heat; serve warm and sprinkle crushed peanuts on top. Yield 1 ½ cups.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.