Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Ready In:
- Grease a square baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in egg, sugar, and vanilla and beat with a wooden spoon till just combined.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread batter in baking dish, and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Makes 24 small brownies or 12 big ones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I wanted a really chocolatey brownie and was a little disappointed that this wasn't it. I think next time if I try this recipe again, I will add some chocolate chips to give it more chocolate flavour. I liked that this recipe was really easy...so I think I would like to try tweaking it to match my tastes. It was really quick too!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>